- EXPERT WITNESS
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- REAL ESTATE FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES
When a real estate transaction does not go as planned, you may need an expert witness to facilitate a resolution.
I provide litigation support, consulting and expert witness testimony for attorneys, financial institutions, businesses and individuals involved in financially related disputes. Most other experts cannot duplicate my understanding on how banks and other lenders operate internally.
Licensed Real Estate Broker for over 35 years specializing in providing real estate financial advisory services, representing institutional clients and private investors and/or borrowers for residential and commercial properties and other related matters.
Specialized experience in arranging real estate financing for construction, purchase, refinance, mezzanine and bridge loans on residential, office, retail, industrial and multi-family properties as well as other uncommon income producing properties with an emphasis on hospitality financing on a national basis.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Debtor in Possession (DIP) experience, appointed through US Trustees Office and US Bankruptcy Court
- Financially related litigation support
- Real estate dispute resolution services
- Real estate finance and securitization
- Institutional and private mortgage lending
- Lender – Borrower disputes
- Risk analysis
- Budget and Proforma analysis
- Damage assessment and evaluations
- Liquidating lender assets
- Bankruptcy workouts
- Super-priority loan cram downs
- Experience in dealing with private lenders as well as institutional lenders
- Background in corporate organization and operations experience
- Procedures, policies and standards of practice, duty of care and conduct
- Industry customs and practices
- Loan underwriting, escrow duties, loan servicing, collection practices and foreclosures
- Capital raising – private lenders
- Brokerage commission disputes
- Rebuttal analysis on opposing expert’s reports
- Hotel operations assessment
- Disposition strategies for notes and assets
- Debt/Equity restructuring options
- Structuring the recapitalization of a project
- Valuation and underwriting analysis
- Non-performing commercial loan evaluation and recovery
- Workout strategies – troubled real estate assets
- Construction loan analysis
- Defaulted real estate project support strategies
- Analysis of commercial real estate financing options
- Repositioning of non-performing real estate
Approved and Registered:
- Forensis Group Inc., Pasadena, CA
- The TASA Group (Technical Advisory Services for Attorneys)
- Thomson Reuters Expert Witness Services, fka Round Table Group, Inc.
- IMS – Expert Services
- Gerson Lehman Group
- Expert Chronicle
- Expert Communications Newsletter
- SEAK, Inc. – Expert Publisher
This knowledge and experience, combined with clarity of communication that allows everyone to understand the issues, provides clients and their attorneys with financial and expert witness/litigation support services that result in the best possible outcome.
If you have any questions as to these or related subjects, please feel free to call or to schedule a consultation with no obligation.